Grand Prix Circuit - Commodore 64
Formula One racing is recreated in detail in this simulation. You can drive a McLaren, Ferrari or Williams car, each with different qualities, around the real-life Formula One circuits including Monaco, Suzuka and the original Hockenheim circuit characterized by long straights. Rival drivers also have their own styles and strengths, and to win the World Championship you will have to master these. Pitstop timing and planning is crucial as well, although only tires are changed in late-1980s F1.
- Title: Grand Prix Circuit
- Genre: Racing > Simulation > Automobile
- Platform: Commodore 64
- Developer: Distinctive Software Inc.
- Publisher: Accolade
- Release: 1988
- Franchise: Grand Prix Racing
- GameFAQS: FAQS | Cheats | Reviews | Videos
|Grand Prix Circuit (USA)|
|Grand Prix Circuit (Europe)|